View below the job description in addition to the application form.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing associate to join our marketing department. The associate will own and operate SignalX’s PPM Campaigns, manage WordPress assets and execute technical SEO initiatives. The candidate should have 2-4 years of experience in PPM Campaigns, managing WordPress assets and sound understanding of technical SEO.
- Execute PPM campaigns on Google Search Ads, Display Ads or LinkedIn Ads. Manage targeting, segmentation, retargeting and produce effective ad copies and creatives.
- Manage WordPress websites. Create landing pages in collaboration with other internal teams.
- Optimize the website and assets for technical SEO.
- Utilize Google Analytics to build insights on user behaviour, ad effectiveness. Build reports and report data into the MIS on a regular basis.
- Devise campaign strategies to meet TOFU goals of the business. Optimize ads and websites on an ongoing basis to achieve goals.
- Use tools to observe user behaviour on the website and make improvements to the WordPress assets to drive conversions.
- Drive conversion optimisation activities across ads and websites on an ongoing basis
- Support the marketing team in Mark-Ops.
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce functional creatives using tools like Canva.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online platforms (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Ads, Social media Channels)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Attention to Detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment