Senior Full Stack Developer
Senior Full-Stack Developer
View below the job description in addition to the application form.
We are actively looking for a proven, hands-on Tech Lead to help execute our product strategy and lead our development efforts in an exciting, emerging space. This is an extremely impactful role where you’ll work closely with our leadership team to set direction and drive major strategic and engineering initiatives for the company. You’ll help define our overall engineering roadmap and lead our development teams to drive rapid and effective product innovation.
- Design, implement and deploy high performance, scalable, robust SAAS Applications using state-of-the-art technologies.
- Platform and service framework development
- Develop and implement internal systems, processes, and best practices to be used by other teams designed to increase productivity
- Drive the architecture of our application platform, considering the team and our future product roadmap.
- Drive and uphold high engineering standards, bringing consistency to the codebases you encounter and ensuring software is adequately reviewed, tested, and integrated.
- Design and develop production-ready systems capable of large scale data aggregation and processing.
- Build new features for internal and external users, and refactor existing ones to make them better.
- Drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve quality of solutions.
- Experience of 4-7 years building SAAS Based Applications using Python related frameworks.
- Proven Experience with Microservices and Distributed Technologies.
- Experienced in defining strategy and technical roadmap of product components and services.
- Proven ability to lead cross-team projects and mentor junior engineers to deliver high quality features against tight deadlines while promoting a collaborative environment.
- Strong grasp on Data Modelling (for both Relational and NonRelational Databases) and Design Patterns concepts.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from large scale data platforms, service-oriented architecture, distributed systems design, databases etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Extensive Experience implementing DevOps in Public Cloud environment (Azure / AWS/ GCP)
- Excellent working knowledge of CI/CD tools, repositories and pipelines (e.g. Gitlab)
- Security Concepts and exposure in the OS / Application / Cloud Platform
- Experience with
- Hardening of Docker images and app/services containerization
- Metrics, monitoring, logging and alerting technology (e.g. Prometheus, Grafana etc)
- Management of proxies, web servers and load balancers
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and relevant tools such as Terraform and Ansible
What we use
Python, React, Django, GCP, Azure, Linux, Gitlab, Docker, spacy, scrapy, nltk, Postgres and more